Looking for help with your publicity activity? We've created an A-Z of how we can help clients, so for a quick, in in a nutshell guide to the support we can provide. Here's the third and final part from R to Z:
– we work with developers who use responsive and adaptive web design to ensure sites work seamlessly across many devices. A responsive site can offer a cost effective alternative to creating a separate mobile website, whilst adding touch interaction into the mix can create a more immersive online experience. We write website briefs and create content for responsive sites, selecting developers who can help you to benefit from the relevant techniques and tools.
– the shift from behind the scenes, keyword placement-led search engine optimisation to recognition of quality content plays to our strengths, and we help clients create content plans, and then work with them to implement those plans by supplying the content they need.
– we can help you evaluate which social media platforms are relevant for you and your organisation; help you develop a social media strategy and plan; roll it out among your team; and provide support with content creation and distribution.
we help organisations get strategic communications plans in place, which their in-house teams are responsible for implementing, building in reviews at regular intervals to ensure things are on track and also to inject some fresh thinking from an impartial outsider.
a survey can provide excellent material for a PR exercise, but it can also give you great content for blog posts, newsletters and social media campaigns. We can help formulate angles and manage the research process to ensure it ticks the right boxes.
– sometimes customers find it easier to give feedback (good and bad!) to an independent third party. We have helped companies working in even the most sensitive industries (such as divorce law) to gather impactful testimonials from their clients that can be used in marketing activity.
– we’ll invest time to get to know your organisation, team and industry, which in turn enables us to hit the ground running on projects and identify the communications tools, channels and ideas that will help promote understanding among your target audiences of the work you’re doing.
– we work with a number of hand-picked partners to script and storyboard a range of video pieces, from ‘how to’ guides to technical product demos and video news releases. We’ve found that adding our content and key message development skills to the technical expertise of video production experts is delivering a winning combination, and giving our clients finished video that not only looks fantastic, but is giving out exactly the right messages, too.
– we’ll turn written press releases into scripts and storyboards for video news releases (VNRs), that bring stories to life, provide journalists with additional newsworthy content (and therefore greater exposure for your story), as well as delivering content for websites and social media activity.
– we work with a select number of quality web designers and developers to provide a complete web design, content and build service, which includes the creation of responsive sites, e-commerce sites, microsites and brochure sites. We also work with people who have designers and developers on board to provide a stand-alone website copy writing service.
– we offer a series of ‘off the shelf’ workshops, but we also tailor sessions to suit clients’ needs. Existing workshops include What is News?
(how to identify a news story), Social Media Essentials,
(which platforms are right for you & how do you use them) and the Partners Pathfinder
(creating a marketing strategy and plan). We regularly run ‘how to write a press release’ sessions for groups of all sizes as well as training for media spokespeople, to ensure they can confidently represent their organisation in media interviews.
– as a ‘critical friend’ we can cut through internal politics and give you a valuable, straight talking, honest appraisal of how the world sees your organisation and the likely response to the messages you want to communicate. If something isn’t newsworthy, we’ll tell you, and then we’ll find a way of making it appeal to the right people.
– reporting to stakeholders is a key part of the remit for many marketing teams. We can advise on report format and content; manage development and production; or simply help with copywriting.
– if you’re missing the vital ingredient that will give your communications added zing, we’re here to help!